|The Old Bag specializes in repurposing old sweaters,
jackets, blankets into unique and useful bags.
|New Hampshire artisan, Diane Grotton, brings you beautiful handcrafted bags in various styles and fabrics. Using only the best Pendleton wools, flannels, tapestry fabrics, quilted cottons, recycled sweaters and buttons and an artists eye for color, Diane creates unique bags of her own designs.
Come see The Old Bag products at autumn crafts shows throughout New England!
UPCOMING EVENTS FOR 2017:
Diane is a member of the League of NH Craftsmen with stores in Concord, Hooksett, Meredith, Center Sandwich, Nashua, Hanover, Littleton and North Conway.
- August 11-13. Brewster Academy, Wolfboro, NH
- Sept 2-4. Community House & Grounds, Alton Bay, NH
- Sept 16-17. Town Common, Hampton Falls, NH
- Sept 30-Oct 1 Mills Falls Market Place, Meredith, NH
- Oct 7-9. Village Shops &a Town Green, Lincoln, NH
- Oct 14-15. Community Circle, North Conway, NH
- Nov 12. SeaCoast Artisans Great Bay Community College, Pease Trade Port
- Nov 18. Exeter Area GFWC, Cooperative Middle School, Stratham, NH
- Dec 2. Amherst Lions Club, Amherst Middle School, Amherst, NH
Let The Old Bag website be your personal shopping experience. Call Diane to discuss fabrics and colors to create a one-of-a-kind bag for yourself or a unique gift for a loved-one! Because she combines the finest quality materials with impeccable attention to detail, The Old Bag always guarantees that no two bags or mittens will ever be the same.
Diane Grotton © 2011-2017
Site design by Westwell's Web Works